Programs & Therapies
Find quick links to the different methods we use throughout the day to help our students.
Find out how to arrange a visit by clicking here or calling us today.
Call (413) 528-4385
Watch Eagleton Schools feature from American Milestones informational programming!
Keep up to date with Eagleton news. Sign up for our E-mail Newsletter below.
Our licensure status has changed from Full Approval to Probationary Approval.
Welcome to Eagleton School
A Residential and Therapeutic Program for Boys 9-22
Eagleton School is a private year-round residential, psycho-educational treatment facility for boys and young men with Autism, Asperger's Syndrome, Pervasive Development Disorder, Communication and Cognitive Delays, Behavior Disorders, Emotional Disorders, and Learning Disabilities. Through a team approach, we share a commitment to helping each student discover his self-worth through trust and acceptance of himself and his peers while taking advantage of all the opportunities that surround him. At Eagleton, the boys are immersed in a community of learning that emphasizes their strengths and focuses on attainable solutions. We are committed to providing emotional, social, and academic support as well as to teaching fundamental skills in a non-violent and respectful environment. Learn more about Eagleton School.
What Makes Eagleton School Different from other Residential Programs
- Experienced Residential Team
- Located on 40 acres in the Berkshire Mountains
- Monthly UniFy (Understanding Family) Therapeutic Family Support Program Weekends
- NAPPI (Non Abusive Psychological and Physical Intervention) Staff, Students, and Family Training
- 24/7 Clinical coverage with a psychiatrist on staff
- Individual bedrooms in our home-like residential dormitories
- 24/7 "Real-Time" cameras in all common areas
- Exceptional Experiential Programs (Horse Back Riding, Adventure Based Counseling, Culinary, Organic Gardening, and Pre-Vocational)